Here are ways to help you customize your journal:
- Change the look of your journal to make it look the way you want it.
- Upload Userpics and let other people know that you mean business.
Ready to start writing? There are many ways in which you can post:When you post an entry, you can use an "LJ-Cut" to hide everything underneath it with a link. This is useful for really long entries, hiding spoilers, and is usually done as a courtesy for your friends' Friends page.
- Private: The eyeball by entries like this one means that only you can see it.
- Friends-Only: The lock means only people you've added as a friend can see this post. You can also create custom friend groups so only a select few can read your entry.
Other ways to post an entry:
Mobile Post - Post photos and text from your mobile phone.
Voice Post - Say your post over the phone and we'll magically post the audio to your journal.
TxtLJ - Interact and post via text message.
LJ Talk - Post to your journal with LiveJournal's instant messaging feature.
Discover LiveJournal's true sense of community:
- Find people by Interest - Do you like fluffy bunnies? Well, so do 272 other people on LiveJournal.
Use LiveJournal for you mobile device:
- LiveJournal Mobile – use LJ’s mobile opportunities.